Sunday, May 10, 2009

Significance


A Blessed Mothers' Day to all Mothers. May God continue to bless you and give you wisdom in all you do.

A sociological study in which 50 people in their near 90s were asked one question:

If you could live your life again, what would you do differently?

And there were 3 answers that kept surfacing from the people:

1. If I had it to do over again, I would REFLECT MORE
2. If I had it to do over again, I would RISK MORE
3. If I had it to do over again, I would DO MORE THINGS THAT WOULD LIVE ON AFTER I AM DEAD

These near centenarians didn’t wish for more money, power or fame. They wanted to get beyond themselves and do something that mattered, boldly and purposely. They recognized the value of a life given to significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts