Monday, December 12, 2011

Be Grateful !



We have thousands of opportunities every day to be grateful:
for having good weather, to have slept well last night,
to be able to get up, to be healthy, to have enough to eat. ...
There's opportunity upon opportunity to be grateful;
that's what life is.

- Brother David Steindl-Rast

Yes, there is so much in life to be grateful for. I am grateful for a healthy body,  that I can run and walk and appreciate the beauty of this world, experience the freshness of the air around me and smell the fragrance from the flowers.

I am grateful for my family, for their love and the meaning of life they brought into my days on earth, for the gentle smiles on their faces, the shine from their eyes and the uniqueness of each of their personality.

Indeed, there is so much to be grateful for .... the abundance of blessings I can cherish.

This video, featuring Brother David, a highly-respected Benedictine monk, author and spiritual leader, is a BLESSING to all those with "eyes to see and ears to hear." Look, listen and be inspired by this powerful message on grateful living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts