Thursday, September 18, 2014

Prayer for Healing

heal-me-lord

Heavenly Father,

You are our Creator, and you are our Healer. You are Jehovah Rapha - the God who heals. You have compassion for us in our sicknesses and our pain.

Your mercy is from everlasting to everlasting.

I come to you this day, asking you to heal my body. I ask you to go into each cell and correct whatever is wrong. Father, bring healing, harmony, and unity to every cell, every organ, and every system of my body. I ask that you would heal the root of any pain that I experience. Thank you that you are repairing everything that has to do with my body.

Right now I am giving you my fears and my worries. I pick up the shield of faith and draw confidence that you are working on my behalf this day. Amen

--------------------------------------

God of healing
God of wholeness
we bring our brokenness
our sinfulness
our fears
and despair
and lay them at your feet.

God of healing
God of wholeness
we reach out
hearts and hands
minds and souls
to feel your touch
and know the peace
that only you can bring.

God of healing
God of wholeness
this precious moment
in your presence
and power
grant us faith
and confidence
that here
broken lives
are made whole.


Romans 5:1-5
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

I enter this day with joy
knowing you are with me
every step of the way,
knowing there is a purpose
to each breath that I take,
knowing there is a hope
toward which I walk.

I enter this day with faith
knowing you are the strength
which I depend on,
knowing you are the love
that is all embracing,
knowing it is your peace
which calms my soul.

I enter this day with praise
knowing that I worship
with service as with voice,
hoping that my words
might reveal your truth,
hoping that your grace
might touch another heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts